Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menopause And Heart Disease Smoking....interesting...?

Smoking....interesting...? - menopause and heart disease

What happens to my body if I smoke?

If you smoke, you can become dependent, or can not function without nicotine. By definition, nicotine, a colorless, poisonous alkaloid obtained from the plant used as snuff, and insecticide. If the substance in tobacco and snuff, in which smokers can become addicted. Nicotine is a habit for drugs such as heroin and cocaine. Over time, you may have problems with their teeth and gums, stained teeth, fingers and fingernails, bad breath, skin and wrinkles. There are other serious health problems caused by smoking, causes such as by, for example:

· Lung cancer and other lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema

More Home cancers, including cancer of the throat, mouth, esophagus (feeding tube), pancreas, kidneys, bladder and cervix (opening of the uterus)

· Atherosclerosis - clogged arteries and narrowing of the

· Heart disease

; Heart Attack

· Strokes

• Early menopause - the cessation of menstruation PEods

· Osteoporosis - thinning and weakening of the bones

· Infertility - difficulty in becoming pregnant

• During pregnancy problems like miscarriage, premature birth or later a child is born with low weight at birth, fetal death, and the mortality

Smoking is a habit. Is it good or bad, allowed (halal) or prohibited (haram)? Examine the statement of Allah, the Almighty, and what the medicine, said about this weed, "cancer sticks, coffin nails."

"Spend your wealth for Allah loves you, and you do not throw destroy your own hands. And do good, Allah, the righteous Sura" 2 Verse No. 195

of

Hamadi Al-Aslani

THATS ISLAM .... perfect religion.

11 comments:

-------- said...

SIS Mashallah good advice! Smoking is harmful to the body, so it is good advice for people to stop smoking.

indian_c... said...

Everything must be sacrificed, if necessary, so that a feeling of universality.

Harry Gams said...

Early menopause is not a health problem, because it is a gift! Young'uns I do not want to leave if I am 52nd I will now light, perhaps to start smoking a pack a day for the implementation of the menopause.

Umar(bob... said...

Thank you, including written to God, I thought that meant UU affecting it lol. I like someone to say the best from your evil. Good work.

WonderTw... said...

Well that was informative. Thanks

Rat Fink said...

When I quit smoking was the smartest thing I've done and what was the hardest.

panda said...

Where is the question you want answered? Are you ready to answer your question.

panda said...

Where is the question you want answered? Are you ready to answer your question.

The CAt in the Tin Foil HAt said...

Yes, but so cool!

Eros said...

Smoking is a major ... I think I now have a.

... when I said that I had to shorten my life ten years of smoking, few of the faithful who lost their childish word known - who knows something trivial and valueless I would regard a decade that had banned smoking in it!
~ Mark Twain

I think the tube contributes to a fair and objective a bit quiet in all human affairs. ~ Albert Einstein

Teetotaler, n.
A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. A teetotaler is someone who abstains from everything but abstention from voting, and especially from inactivity in the affairs of others. ~ Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary

RK said...

They have a long-term issue. Let me respond to only part of smoking, bad breath. Smoke also accumulate in the tip of the tongue and at the same time that the bacteria produce a very bad breath. Cleaning the tongue with OraBrush significantly reduce bad breath.
Bad breath is a smoker who has lost friends cause because they want to be near a smoker.
There are many things to say, not to smoke. In fact, I can tell me anything positive to say about smoking. My father smoked. He died of lung disease and was on oxygen the last 10 years of his life. I do not smoke, because he was smoking really disturbs me.
I hope that everyone wakes up and kick the habit.

Post a Comment