Friday, January 29, 2010

Cure For Low Pulse Rate My Pokemon Diamond Team Out Of 10?

Rate my Pokemon Diamond team out of 10? - cure for low pulse

Determined by a thorough examination or opinion. I do not use a legend. Reply only with advice and anything else you can forget the best answer. I do not care if you apply for an amendment, but no changes to them.

Steelix (Rock Head) LVL 100
@ Leftovers Careful
EV: Max HP and Max Def SPCL
Gyro Ball (unless it is speed, the more power they have)
Stone Edge
Earthquakes
Curse (dynamics of attack and definition and a lower speed)

Gliscor (Hyper Cutter) 100 lats
Jolly @ Yach Berry
EV: Attack Max and Max
Earthquake
Aqua Tail
Stone Edge
Sword Dance

Starmie (Natural Cure) 100 lats
Modest @ Light Clay
EV: Max Speed and Max Sp Atk
Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Reflect
Ice Beam

Kingdra (Swift Swim) 100 lats
Modest @ Wet Rock
EV: Max Speed and Max SpAtk
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Dragon Press
Rain dance

Houndoom (Flash Fire) 100 lats
@ Focus Sash Modest
EV: Max Speed and Max SpAtk
Flamethrower
Lance SO
Dark Pulse
SunnDay and

Sceptile (proliferation) 100 Ls
Modest @ Power Herb
EV SpAtk Max and Max
Lance SO
Dragon Press
Hidden Power (Fire)
Sunny Day

I know there is sun and rain on my team, I do not work, but I have my strategy, I can not say. It's his easy to find.
Thanks in advance

3 comments:

XdragonX said...

9 / 10

Nico123 said...

...... What should be improved, everything you say you want to ..... jealous of each have a level 100 Caterpie block, cold, crack, sash, with 999 health is not a joke its particularity is that millions of people are better deceivers. So I can not say exactly how much depends, please tell me you're not working dudes! must have lasted that one year of your life! admit of an ID 9

The Cat said...

Nice on the Houndoom, but I do a 3rd N Typhlosion! I love Houndoom and Typhlosion. : D

Post a Comment