Sunday, January 31, 2010

Japanese Fantasy Figures Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Special/Limited Edition?

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Special/Limited Edition? - japanese fantasy figures

A few days ago, I tried to buy a copy of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. I looked in 2 different stores: Toys R Us and Best Buy. The only thing they had to Toys R Us had a blanket of color, while Best Buy had a silver lid. In both transactions, I asked what was the difference, but nobody could tell me. I ended up buying the Best Buy, but I always wonder if there is a difference in the actual game between the two, and adds features or something. The reason he bought from Best Buy, because I imagine that if a special edition or a limited version of the game, the shiny metal cover that. So, if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know. Also anyone know if there is a difference between the Japanese version of the game and the English version? Thank you in advance for posting a reply ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No games are the same, the special edition comes in a package of PSP Slim and the game remains the same as with a PSP with Crisis Core things on the back and a small sword on his belt.
Game play in Japanese and English are the same except for the voices and writing

Post a Comment