Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tongue Infections Pictures How Badly Do Nose/lip/tongue Piercings Hurt? Best Place To Get Pierced In NC?

How badly do nose/lip/tongue piercings hurt? Best place to get pierced in NC? - tongue infections pictures

Okay, so I made the June 18, but I wanted my labret (possibly poisonous snake), pierced nose and tongue for a while, but I had no money .. and now I only have money to close one of these holes and trying to decide which one. Therefore, we need answers to some questions from people who have been transferred, or a professional piercer.

1. As each bores bad? I read a lot of Yahoo! Responds to questions and looked at many websites, but I'm always for more opinions.
I've never pierced my ears, but I half-high tolerance for pain.

2. Personally, what do you think of the three is best?
And please, "piercings are stupid" or comments like that. If you do not like piercings then wasting no time to reply, I know that some people, but what I do and I am my own opinion.

3. Does anyone know the best / cleanest place to get piercings in North Carolina, to the Hickory / Statesville / Newton area? Search for cheaper, but I'd rather pay a little extra money for someone to clean and sterile, how can I do to save a few dollars, an infection or just stupid.


Oh, and if it helps, here are two pictures of me in any case that someone has suggestions on what seems to me the most. : D
When / If I had done the nose, I want a light chain to make the connection and then I heard something like some women in India, because I look myself in the way .. am yep. : D

http://a172.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima ...

http://a739.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima ... (It is still, I use my Halloween wig ^ ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment