Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Salt Lake City Genealogy What Should I Expect At The Family History Center?

What should I expect at the Family History Center? - salt lake city genealogy

There are several aspects of the film IGI I would look up. Should I ask someone to go the FHL in Salt Lake City, and then print them for me, or should I ask, will the film sent to the FHC, not far from here? What is the process for odering movie? They all print functions on FHC film, and how he is usually the cost is? (I was not able to find information online.)

What should I bring to generate leads in the investigation? I have all my stuff of genealogy on my laptop, and only occasionally print charts. Should I the laptop, or should simply print out the information about the people I'm actively investigated?

No advice, what to do while I'm there? I am planning a trip next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment