Monday, December 14, 2009

Tongue Cancer Signs And Symptoms Painful Sore On Top Of The Tongue.. Sign Of Oral Cancer?? Help!?

Painful sore on top of the tongue.. sign of oral cancer?? help!? - tongue cancer signs and symptoms

When I draw a cigarette or take my cigarettes, I get this terrible pain in my tongue, like somethings burning on top.

Outside of my tongue, have no symptoms.
I started smoking about 2 weeks and I'm not a heavy smoker, a cig / cigrillo or two per day. w / the exception of one days, he smokes a pack.

Apart from CIGS, smoking hookah on average every 3-4 days.
And all the smoke of my tongue.

The pain in my tongue is really bothering me.
If it is a true sign of something wrong, I think I'll quit.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment