Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Disable Comments On Status & Mood New Myspace Status Comments.. Very Annoying!?

New myspace status comments.. Very annoying!? - how to disable comments on status & mood

If the status of my / his mood, one of my friends are always taking into position. It's getting onmy nerves so bad. I will not say. Is there a way to override this annoying sense?
I thought that perhaps my comments should be first approved could get to where you read the rule and then have to share. Will it work?

2 comments:

dj.n0n0 said...

No hide, theres no way the situation of the comments that you or anyone. Your new to myspace so that they can work on it. I know how annoying it is to say only after a statement like that comment?

iRock(= said...

Just do not update

Post a Comment